Sanlam Corporate Cluster comprises of the two existing businesses – Sanlam Employee Benefits (SEB) and Sanlam Health Management (SHM) and the soon to be established Sanlam Corporate Solutions.
These businesses enhance our corporate business offering through providing integrated solutions for corporate clients both in South Africa and across the African continent by providing tailored solutions to targeted corporates.
What will you do?
Responsible for contacting clients according to specified campaigns and scripts to provide customers with essential and sometimes complicated information regarding products and services.
Persuades customers to take up products and services offered by the company and provides quality service to external and internal customers by ensuring accuracy in recording of data.
Generates leads electronically and manually to achieve set sales targets.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Provide sales and administration support to intermediaries, including quotations
- Assist the intermediaries with the relevant product information
- Process and monitor new business submitted
- Monitor and report on relevant sales information to intermediaries/management
- Support initiatives to increase the take up of technology with intermediaries
- Providing limited after sales service
- Prior experience within a Broker or Advisor Services environment is preferred
- Insurance product experience and knowledge of relevant quotation processes and systems is preferred
Qualification and Experience
Grade 12 and Diploma/Certificate with 2 to 4 years related experience.
Knowledge and Skills
Undertake Outbound Tele-Sales
Service inbound client queries, requests
Administration and processing
Quality, compliance and accreditation
How to Apply For Sanlam Job Vacancies and Learnership Programme
If you comply with the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned above, you should apply online for the Latest Finance Vacancies and Learnership Training Jobs 2019 available at Sanlam South Africa.
The Sanlam is one of the famous companies working in Gauteng, so you should not miss the learnership opportunities available at Sanlam Sky Solutions.