Health is wealth. By being physically fit, it can make a person look lean both inside and out.
There is a lot a person can do such jogging or walking in the morning, playing basketball or any other sport with friends but if a person wants to have muscles and look lean, the best thing to do will be to sign up and workout in a gym.
Just like taking any medicine, one should first consult the doctor before undergoing any form of exercise.
Physical exercise is beneficial because it helps maintain and improve ones health from a variety of diseases and premature death.
It also makes a person feel happier and increases ones self esteem preventing one from falling into depression or anxiety.
It has also shown to make a person with an active lifestyle live longer than a person who doesn’t.
The best exercise plan should have cardiovascular and weight training exercises.
This helps burn calories and increase the muscle to fat ratio that will increase ones metabolism and make one either gain or lose weight.
A person who has never worked out before should do it gradually. Doing it too much for the first time can make one pull a muscle or have an injury making it worse.
Endurance will never be built in a day and doing it repeatedly will surely be good to the person.
Focusing on certain portion in the body can help make it improve. A good example is going to the gym and doing a workout more often in a specific area such as the abs can give one a chest pack.
But beauty is not only about having muscles which is what people can see. It is also about enhancing the beauty within.
Here are some things one can do everyday to stay beautiful and healthy;
· Reading books and other reading material more often keeps the mind sharp just like working out keeps the body in shape.
· Work no matter what kind it is produces stress. One can reduce this by taking the time out to do something special like lying in a hot tub, shopping or watching a movie. Studies have shown it is reliever and helps one from looking haggardly.
· Pollution is something people cannot control given the size of the problem. When one goes out, it is best to put some form of protection such as beauty products that contain antioxidants that protect the skin from damage.
There are also other beauty products available and choosing the right one with the help of a dermatologist can help the person.
· Another way to stay healthy is to give up some vices. Most people smoke and drink.
Smoking has been proven to cause lung cancer and other diseases as well complications for women giving birth. Excessive drinking has also shown to do the same.
· For people who don’t smoke, it is best to stay away from people who do since studies have shown that nonsmokers are also at risk of developing cancer due to secondary smoke inhalation.
· Lastly, it is best to always start the day with a positive outlook. Just as studies have shown that exercise makes a person feel happier, smiling produces the same effect.
A smile can do a lot and it is contagious in a positive sense. It brightens the day of not only one but others as well.
If You Want To Become An Effective Fitness Woman Here Are 7 Great Tips On How To Become One
1. Get a program that will best suit you. Every fitness woman is different. You may have surgical history where a program may not be suited for you.
Always consult a qualified trainer to make sure that the fitness program will not hurt you. If the fitness program is not for you, it will only be a cause of frustration and injuries.
2. Set realistic targets. Wouldn’t you be frustrated if you set your mind into reshaping your body in month? Make sure that the body you prefer in a period of time is achievable and realistic.
The program should also be practical and will not give you false hopes. It is important to be aware of the blocks you encounter in your daily living. This will help you know what program is satisfactory.
And once a program has been reached, then you can set goals and timelines that are realistic.
3. Exercises should work on the parts of your body where muscles are.
The reason mainly is, when you develop muscles, you burn more calories and then you lessen the fats in your body.
Multi-joint exercises and weight lifting are recommended. Learn what exercises work on certain parts of your body.
4. Be systematic on working on your muscles. Your muscles should be working harder over time.
Repeating the same sets of exercises and same weight without getting your muscles to work harder will not give satisfactory results.
You can record your daily results and make the progression based on your previous data.
A daily log will also motivate you since you are able to track how far you have gone. It builds confidence since there is a written proof something that was successfully accomplished.
5. Perform a set of exercises in 10 repetitions. Every number that was accomplished is called a repetition. Try to make every repetition with less momentum as much as possible.
The lesser the momentum, the harder your muscles work. And the harder they work, the bigger they become. To check if there is much momentum when lifting, see if the arm is floating.
If the arm does float, then there is much momentum.
6. Be flexible and perform a variety of exercises. Every exercise program should have a variety. You can change your exercises, goals and sets every month to keep you motivated and on the go.
Doing this will help you prevent being bored and losing energy physically and mentally.
7. Be Motivated! The best way to keep the energy levels of trainees is to allow a healthy competition and allow them to have a sense of control.
Having control is having the sense ownership where everybody gets a part in implementing a program. To do this you also need to be consistent in demonstrating your skills.
Not all programs work for all types of people. There is no workout that is best for everyone. But you learn from experienced people.
Learn to acknowledge blocks and demonstrate self-discipline, keep yourself motivated and work harder everyday and add variety.
Doing these things, you will discover that a lot of programs will work for you.