Established in 2010, this has grown rapidly to become a high standard educational institution catering to the needs of local and expatriate families living in Qatar.
Currently the school caters to the needs of students from EYFS through to KS4. With a current enrolment of approximately 1100 students across three campuses (with a fourth to open), the school provides a warm and caring atmosphere that is characterised by a child centred approach to learning.
The school follows a British curriculum which incorporates Arabic language and culture as well as Islamic lessons.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
To work as part of the Lower School Department team, teaching all grades of students with varying levels of skills and ability.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) minimum – related subjects
• Teaching qualification • Experience teaching relevant subject to MHS students essential
- Strong IT skills preferred, good IT skills essential
- Experience teaching in an international school preferred (of International Baccalaureate if in High School, AP, MYP , PYP where appropriate)
- Demonstrates consistently high standards of personal and professional conduct
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
Salary: Very Attractive + Accomodation